Monday, February 2, 2009

the difference between sunset and sunrise...

as we grow old.. we see things in a different perception.. we learn, we struggle and we succeed...

I then realize what is really the difference between the sunset and sunrise?? if we look in a photographic way there is no difference at all... but if we see in the more complex way.. we can see that the sun rise in east and set in west... and i guess it is also related to the person we see and mingle with everyday. photographic way.. or physical way.. we can see that anatomically we are alike... but we differs in our perception, the way we think, the way we communicate and the way our emotions grow... and that's the challenge of life... we need to know the difference between two individuals.. cause even twins.. have differences... we need to dig deep to fully explore if the person set's on east or west... judging in the physical aspects is just a pathetic way...

I can appreciate the beauty of SUNSET and SUNRISE as we know the big difference of which... For me, SUNSET is beautiful than SUNRISE... why?? cause for me.. SUNSET is the time wherein we can look back on the things we did for the entire day... we can see all the faults that we did, the laughter and smile that we shared to our loved ones, and the naughty things we did.. and after doing so.. we can actually change it for the next SUNRISE... SUNRISE is the time wherein we can make things new again... a new hope and time to make things right...

but nothing beats the beauty of SUNSET or SUNRISE if we shared the special moments with our love ones... sitting in the the shore of the beach... peacefully watching the sun while holding each others hands... this is just a simply way we can spend time with our loved-ones... no hustle...cheap yet very romantic....



3 comments:

  1. I used to chase sunrise in my youth, knowing that such sight is elusive to my insomniac life. When I grew older, I began chasing sunsets. It reminds me of all the sunsets I enjoyed and appreciating those moments knowing darkness is not far behind.

    Welcome to blogspace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm....as we grow old... everything will change... we are like liquids... that changes in every container were into...

    thanks for the comment... i really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've actually described one of my ultimate GV moments: watching Boracay sunset w/ my ice cold san mig & chill out tunes. ;-) i never fail to take sunset photos of the places i've been too. though sunsets may look the same, every sunset experience is unique.

    sunsets have a calming effect on me. they always make me pensive and thankful for all the blessings i have. ;-)

    welcome to blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete