Monday, February 2, 2009

I want to be complete...

i want to see and travel the whole world...

i want to go to places I've never been to...

i want to stay and see the beauty of sunset everyday...

i want to try extreme sports...

i want to try different kinds of foods...

i want to shop, shop and shop, without thinking of the expenses...

i want to drive, drive and drive up to the farthest place i can go to...

i want to party all night and drink without being wasted...

i want to become a doctor...

i want to be the best surgeon in the entire world...

i want to teach and spread my knowledge to all...

i want to continue my study in post-graduate...

i want to make a lot's of MEDICAL MISSION...



this is what i want and still counting... i don't stop dreaming and believing... these things made me to work hard and inspire me to become the best... i know i have all the energy and the knowledge to pursue this but i lack when it comes to the resources...



2 comments:

  1. You're the third blogger I know who openly admits his love for sunsets.

    May mga dapithapon na iniisip ko kung ako lang ba ang natutuwa sa paglubog ng araw. Ngayon sigurado ko na hindi ako nag-iisa.

    I hope you will achieve all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment...

    the key to achieve all this is staying calm and relax...

    tc

    @mugen

    ReplyDelete