Saturday, February 28, 2009

floating in heaven....

november 29 and 30 2008 marks the greatest number of nursing examinees... almost 88 thousand took the exam and im one of them... one of those people who are trying their luck to be so called REGISTERED NURSE... one of those people who undergo extensive review... study... sacrificing some of the things just to be focus... visiting and calling all the saints to pass the exam... going to quiapo every fri... st. jude every thurs... st. claire everyday... and countless prayers prayed...

after 3 moths of agony.. the result finally released....

I remember every minute when i received the news from my office mate... who is also hoping to pass... that the result has been released... i didn't expect that day... despite the fact that it is very strict to use cellphone in the training room plus in the office... my office mate indeed find a way to make things possible... my heart beats very fast that time that i can't focus on the lectures that is being discussed... my mind is floating in the air... very anxious and very nervous... i even set my mind that i didn't make it... setting my mind to finally move on and do the next best thing... to work and take the board exam once again....

one office mate then told me to relax and claim i passed... btw she also one of the hopefulls... one, two, three, of my other office mates.. who are also hopefulls knew that time that they pass.... now... its between me and the claimer was left and we haven't received the news... since i didn't bring my phone that time... and i usual don't bring one due to the inconvenience... that makes my heart pump fast...

then finally... we took our last coffee break... and then they noticed me being anxious and catatonic... then one of the new passer approached me and offered me to check my name to her classmate... then i said yes... please do... then i provide her my full name but not giving my middle name... i waited for 5minutes before she received the text message... but for me its like forever...

then she relayed to me my middle name... then i shouted and smilling at my best... and started to say "mura" or bad words... the entire pantry was like looking at me... rumors... behind my back... like "what happened to him??"... then the news... spread inside the pantry and all applauded and congratulate me... very heart warming... and relieved...

then the rest is history... up to know... i still can't recover... with the happiness im experiencing... one of my dreams finally came true... but i still have lots...

after all the happiness i received and the commendation... at some part of me is lonelines... for some of my classmate didn't make it to the cut... i feel sorry but i remain to be strong for them and told them you can still take it this coming JUNE... and by the way... i also feel sorry for my other office mate who told me to claim it already... for she also didn't make it... she cried... yes... but after that day.. she regain her confidence and set her mind to do it again one more time... good thing i didn't loose anything... i still have my job... and one more thing im now a PROFESSIONAL.. hehe...

Now... im still enjoying every moment... specially i took it once.. and got a good grade... i may say....


REGISTERED NURSE n me... yoohhooooo......


thanks... for the prayers....


1 comment: